Powerful Herb That Destroys Stomach Aches, Diarrhea, Arthritis, Sore Throat, Flu Virus. Thyme is one of many powerful herbs with magical powers and stimulates physical and mental functions of the body. It is rich in iron, calcium, essential oils, flavonoids, organic acids, saponins and tannins that positively affect many diseases and her healing properties are the leaves and flowers.
Herbs Treatment For Stomach Aches
Thyme helps in the treatment of alcoholism, amplifies sexual function, regulates the menstrual cycle and has an antiseptic effect against infections of the uterus and other female diseases.
This plant is a natural diuretic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, digestive, antioxidant antiemetic, tonic, sedative, and more.
Used as medicine to treat:
– The airways
– Intestinal parasites
– Epileptic seizures
– Sexual problems
– Female diseases
– Diseases of the bladder
– Digestive organs
– Soothing Cough
– Depression and other illnesses.
Thyme has none poisonous ingredient and it can be consumed in unlimited quantities and unlimited time and is widely used in folk medicine. Its antiseptic properties help to stop the development of pathogenic bacteria and some destroyed.
– Its antiseptic properties help to treat infections of the uterus and other female diseases, destroys Candida, wound healing, removes pain and help against inflammation.
Thyme is effective in cramps against intestinal parasites (threadworm), the headache, and weakness.
Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects of this herb assist expectoration of secretions from the lungs and help to remove weight and chest pain. It is used to treat laryngitis, bronchitis, and bronchopneumonia.
- She is effective in normalizing blood pressure, gives energy, calms and helps in quality sleep.
- Essential oils in the herb to strengthen immunity, helps in treating eczema, helps the nervous system, heart, muscles, and skin.
- You can use as coatings which help to soothe joint pain, sciatica, arthritis. rheumatism and stomach pains.
- For a good quality sleep and children can use it as a bath a half hour before bedtime.
- It is recommended to be used as a gargle for disinfection of the oral cavity, strengthens the gums, freshens breath and helps with a sore throat.
- thymol from this herb with its antimicrobial properties destroys harmful organisms and reduces resistance to harmful bacteria. From some research considers thymol from
- thyme is effective against the bacteria E., staphylococci, enterococci and pseudomonas gender who are the main culprits for food poisoning.
- Thyme helps in insect stings and keeps them away from our home.
- This powerful herb has a wide range of treatment and prevention of a number of infections and diseases without harmful effects on our organism and can be used indefinitely.