Easy home remedies for cough and cold
Make black tea put tulsi, pudina, ginger, cloves and let it boil for 15 mins so after that strain in and then put honey in it (if you want sweet add 2 spoons if you are okay with its taste add 1 spoon ). Drink it until it is hot. Drink this thrice a day.
One more remedy I have
Hot milk and turmeric and drink it until it is hot. This is best for cough. Also, honey and turmeric work wonder. Take steam before going to bed. ( Put Vicks in water)
Best home remedy for dry and rough hair
You can try some DIY masks for your hair to reduce the fizziness and get the salon-like effect. Mix a banana with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mash thoroughly until the banana is pureed. (You want a smoothie-like texture so you don’t end up with banana chunks in your hair.) Then massage into your hair and scalp. Leave the treatment on for 30 minutes then rinse thoroughly and shampoo.
What are the best home remedies for pimples
home remedies for pimples and home remedies for acne are always safe and effective. All you need to know is the right ingredients. Avoid experimenting and trying different combinations cause even some kitchen ingredients can damage the skin. For example, lemon juice, turmeric, and baking soda are very common for pimples treatment at home but they could be harsh on the skin if not used in the right proportion.
There are many natural home remedies for pimples or home remedies for acne which you can try regularly. However, you must also continue your skincare routine suitable for acne-prone skin. Avoid junk and unhealthy food to understand how to get rid of pimples naturally. A healthy diet may help improve symptoms of acne prevent breakouts. According to studies, a specific diet and foods can aggravate acne.
Check how to remove pimples naturally with some of the best home remedies for acne and home remedies for pimples on face:
• Tea tree oil – add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil in aloe vera gel. Apply directly to the affected area and leave it overnight as a spot treatment. This is one of the best home remedies to remove pimples.
• Honey – take honey on a cotton swab, dab directly the pimples. You can keep it for one hour or leave it overnight. One of the safe and natural remedies for pimples.
• Banana peel – rub the inside of the peel on your face for five minutes. And then wash your face with normal water.
chemical-free hair care regime for hair fall and dandruff.
1. Mix a few drops of tea tree essential oil with ur shampoo & use.
2. Mix a few drops of tea tree essential oil with ur carrier oil ( coconut oil ) & oil ur hair before head wash.
Try anyone, U will see the result in a month, anyway getting rid of dandruff takes time.
• Ice cube – wrap ice cube on a washcloth and gently dab on the pimple for about one minute. This reduces swelling and redness. Quick and easy pimples treatment at home.