Check Out More Tips, Beauty for all Benefits Of Coconut Oil For Acne On Face. In this article, we’ll discuss some of the critical points around the benefits of coconut oil for acne on Face. We often get a question i.e. Ofcourse ur tying many things. here simple solutions for Acne of faces.
What does coconut oil do for our face? Is Coconut Oil good for Acne?
All the benefits of Coconut Oil for face and acne. Coconut oil is completely natural and helps to preserve healthy skin and enables correct functioning of the sebum glands to clear any blockages. It is a rich source of capric acid, caprylic acid and lauric acid which gets converted to monocaprin and monolaurin, a type of acidic shield that are formed on skin to combat with acne. It is a rich source of Vitamin E that keeps the skin healthy and clear. It has vitamin K that supplies potassium nutrients, forming a protective layer.
Coconut Oil for ACNE of face, Natural treatment
It has anti-inflammatory qualities helps to reduce the inflammation. It has anti – bacterial, anti – microbial and anti – fungal properties that help to destroy the acne causing microbes.
It is a rich source of vitamin A that stops the skin from shedding early, leaving underdeveloped cells that are exposed to microbes and other toxic substances. When consumed, the oil helps to improve the metabolism, which improves circulation and indirectly helps in regulating the release of hormones that trigger off the extra production of sebum.
This oil helps to reduce scars and repairs damaged skin. It is a great source of fatty acids like Lauric fatty acid that has anti – bacterial and anti – inflammatory properties. Capric acid also combats P. acne to reduce acne along with moisturizing the skin. It is rich in medium chain fatty acids and medium chain triglycerides that protect the skin from infections and bacteria.
It contains proteins which ensure damaged skin cells get replaced regularly. It has many healthy acids and anti – oxidants along with vitamin C and E that helps to fight against the free radicals.
The best way to make use of Coconut Oil for Acne
There are several methods for utilizing coconut oil to take care of acne. We’ve mentioned them below Using a thorough description. Ensure that you scrub your face before trying out the procedure Using a cleanser with the additional advantage of acne-fighting ingredient. It fosters the effectiveness of the procedure.
1. Baking soda and coconut oil for Face
This face mask functions as cleanser which helps you to remove dirt in pores, extra oil and
Combine 1 tbsp organic coconut oil and one teaspoon baking soda to create a paste. Make a fine paste and apply on the facial skin and neck, rubbing 10 minutes and after that wash it off with clean water. Continue using this face mask often. And after some days you will find the desired result.
The inflamed, rough skin soothes and restores the pH balance. In fact is a easy and affordable way to get rid of acne.
You have to simply mix 1 tablespoon oatmeal, 3 tablespoons coconut oil and warm water. Apply this on the acne affected skin. Rub in circular motion for a few minutes. Let it sit for about 15 – 20 minutes and wash with water thoroughly. Pat dry the face and repeat regularly.
3. Turmeric and Coconut Oil For Acne
This face pack clears the soil, oil and helps you to fight from the acne and other impurities from your skin.
Blend a bit of turmeric powder with 1 tbsp of coconut oil. Make a fine paste and apply the same in the affected area. Keep it there for 10 to 15 minutes and than wash it off with tap water. Repeat the exact same procedure consistently to get the desired result.
4. Coconut Oil Overnight Use
This method helps you to soothe inflammation, redness and discomfort due to acne.
Mix 3 drops of tea tree oil and one tbsp of coconut oil. Before going to sleep apply on the facial skin and massage in circular motions. Follow this treatment often until your problem resolve.
5. Coconut oil and Banana for Acne on Face
This process prevents dry skin by hydrating and moisturizing it to prevent acne. It also eliminates the acne causing bacteria.
Mash ½ piece of ripe banana and add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in it. Mix well and add a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply on the face and neck thoroughly. Leave on 20 minutes to dry completely. Wash off then dry the face with a towel. Follow this process regularly.
6. Coconut oil For Cystic Acne
This method is an overnight use of coconut oil focusing especially cystic on acne. This method kills the acne and helps to offer hydration.
Take enough organic coconut oil into your palms. Rub coconut oil gently in your palms to liquefy the oil and then apply this on the acne affected skin areas, massaging gently. Leave overnight and wash it off with lukewarm water and mild facial cleanser. Or steam the face by simply dipping a towel in hot water and placing it over the face so that it will open up the skin pores.
Dilute 1 part of coconut oil to 9 parts of water and apply this on the acne affected areas of the skin with Q-tip or cotton swab. Let it sit for few minutes to dry and wash off with water.
You can also add aloe vera gel to this oil, especially if you skin is delicate. Apply this process regularly.
7. Coconut Oil Home made Lotion
This lotion demonstrates antiviral, antibacterial and anti fungal properties which help to clear acne. This prevents and moisturizes excessive oil on your skin.
Mix coconut oil with kaolin powder (a fine white clay) and make a fine paste of it. Apply the paste on the effected area and than leave it get it dry. After that wash it off with tap water. Continue to use this method until you will not find the desired result.
8. Coconut Oil For Acne with Honey and Aloe Vera
This mask helps not only to nourish and soothe the skin, but also regenerates the skin to clear it from acne.
you have to simply take 2 tbsp of coconut oil, 2 tbsp of honey and 5 tbsp of freh aloe vera. Make a fine paste and than apply it on the face. Leave that mixture here for approx 10 to 20 minutes and than wash it off with clean water.
9. Coconut Oily For Acne And Egg White
This is the best and amazing home to get rid of acne. You have to follow these simple steps.
Beat an egg white and add a few drops of coconut oil. Apply this on the face as veil and let it sit for about 15 – 20 minutes. Wash it off thoroughly with water and pat the skin dry. Follow this process regularly.
10. Coconut Oil with Green Clay Powder
Mix 9 drops of coconut oil in 2 tablespoons of green mud powder. Add water and stir to make a paste.
Apply on the affected skin and leave for 20 – 30 minutes to dry. Wash it off with warm water and pat the skin dry. Re-apply this mask regularly.
Follow these suggestions and precautions for successful and safe results.
1. Add some coconut oil in body wash and use it in your shower. Rub it gently on the acne affected skin to treat acne. Choosing a body wash with acne-fighting ingredients can be more beneficial in treating acne.
2. Always use organic, cold pressed and extra virgin coconut oil.
3. Try to apply the oil before going to bed for best results.
4. Always do a patch test first before using these remedies.
5. Mix 1/4 cup of coconut milk in a morning smoothie and have this to dissolve the excess sebum in the body to prevent inflammation and acne.
6. It’s advisable to wash your face and hands thoroughly before applying this coconut oil to prevent the spread of oils and bacteria.
7. This works well for other skin problems like pimples, nodules, whiteheads, blackheads and scars.
8. Regular intake of 2 – 5 tablespoons of coconut oil orally will also help to speed up the metabolism for proper body functioning.
9. Make sure to consult your doctor if you don’t see any results or if you’re pregnant.
10. It is always best to use a lighter oil as a carrier oil to reduce the viscosity of coconut oil and help it absorb more easily.
11. Exfoliating with coconut oil is crucial, as it helps to clean the skin and the debris clogging the pores. This also used as cleanser.
12. If you don’t have time to prepare the homemade mixtures to treat acne. Then you can use commercial acne face masks which don’t contain harsh chemicals and specially formulated to treat acne.
Here in this article, we have given you a brief information about the benefits of Coconut Oil for Acne on Face . I think all of these natural remedies for constipation will prove helpful for you and you will get the desired result.
If you guys want more idea of how to lose weight, skin care, hair care, beauty tips and much more than you can visit on Being Glamour we are usually there to assist you in future. Please write your reviews to us so that we can serve you better in future. Your reviews are very precious for us.